Calling All Removers...
We know times are difficult out there - businesses have been closed, work has slowed down or worse still - disappeared completely, money's tight, and it will probably be a while before things get back on track.
As a small business ourselves we get it - and want to help.FROM THE DESK OF BRYN TOWNS.....
RE: How you can secure work, impress customers, reduce packaging, advertise your business and do it over and over again...
Getting The Work:
Sometimes to secure the business all it takes is an 'edge' - something that clearly sets you apart from the competition.
Something that prospective customers immediately recognize as your company going the extra mile for them.
DefendaGuard is that edge.
DefendaGuard removals covers:
- replace the use of blankets, plastic, bubblewrap and tape when preparing a number of everyday household items such as armchairs, couches, fridges, freezers, washers, tv's etc ready for a move
- save time, effort, money and the environment because they are easy to apply and remove, offer instantly protection and are reusable
- show your customers and prospective customers you are serious about protecting their valuables - you've gone the extra mile most won't
If you haven't tried removals covers as yet, it's not your fault.
It could be because in the past a small number of suppliers have had a monopoly on their manufacture and / or distribution so the prices have been kept artificially inflated making them too expensive for smaller removers.
DefendaGuard is here to change that.
And if you already use removals covers - congratulations - we have great news for you too!
Our Offer To You:
To help whilst things get 'back to normal' we are offering a 10% discount and FREE UK mainland shipping on all orders over £150 excluding vat and carriage.
Our Guarantee To You:
Everything we manufacture is backed by our ROQSOLID 30 day money-back guarantee.
So What's The Next Step You Ask?
Well, if you've read this far you are one of the action takers - someone open to exploring alternative ways of doing things. The way we see it there are 3 choices:
1. Do nothing, continue using plastic, tape, bubblewrap, straps,blankets, etc, etc, etc and let your competition use DefendaGuard as THEIR marketing edge over you, OR
2. Make your own covers - design them, source the materials and find someone to assemble them for you OR
3. Let us do the 'heavy lifting' for you - we'll supply you a range of reusable packaging you can be proud of, that gives you a marketing edge and do it at a price you can afford.
Now, it's up to you.
If you haven't got time to shop online, why not request a quote?